- Pointed Pen Basics: A-Z Workshop | Littleton, CO | 03.14.2020
Workshop Taught By: Bailey Rivera, partner at Antiquaria
Date: Saturday, March 14, 2020
Time: 12 pm to 3 pm
Location: Antiquaria Mercantile | Littleton, CO
This mini calligraphy class is perfect for the beginner wanting to try their hand at pointed pen lettering for the first time. If you’ve never picked up a pointed calligraphy pen before this is the class for you. We recommend taking this basics class as a nice intro into calligraphy before enrolling in other calligraphy courses with Antiquaria. We will discuss the tools and techniques of modern pointed pen calligraphy and also instruct on the lower case alphabet a-z.
Things that are provided (and you keep):
- 3 hours of hands on instruction with an expert calligrapher
- Pointed calligraphy pen
- 2 different calligraphy nibs
- Jar of ink
- Guidelines & file for guidelines (so you can print them at home)
- Antiquaria "Perfect" Calligraphy Practice Pad
- Antiquaria Swag
- Exemplar (instructional calligraphy diagrams)
- Reference Handouts
- 10% off in-store purchases the day-of the workshop
Cancellation Policy: We do not offer refunds once you’ve purchased your spot for the workshop.
Travel & accommodations not included. Registration closes 24 hours before the workshop.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bailey Amon River writes "Modern Calligraphy" 2 different ways in the demo. Nib-Tachikawa G, Ink- McCaffreys Black, Paper- Pergamenata
Calligraphy In...Bailey Amon River writes "Modern Calligraphy" 2 different ways...
Welcome to Ant...We use calligraphy and hand-lettering in many of our products,...